Providing learning support services for the College.
7 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
7 a.m.–4 p.m.
LRC Walk-in Center
The Learning Resource Walk-in Center offers support to faculty and staff in the development and production of teaching/presentation resources. Stop in our center for assistance and training in any of the following:
- Video, photos, audio and digital imaging
- Duplication for digital media and presentation materials
- Graphic design assistance for non-marketing needs
- AV/Media equipment for checkout or on-campus setups
- Workstations to develop your materials
- A/V Media Services-LRC Work Order
7 a.m.–9:30 p.m.
7 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
The IVC/AV team provides technical support for A/V systems, videoconferencing and the IVC networks.
IVC/AV Support Staff
The Learning Innovations team also located in the LRC;
Learning Innovations Staff
- Builds and supports Wisc-Online learning objects for faculty
- Supports FVTC projects using innovative, emerging technologies
- Supports Business and Industry clients through training and
- Provides training to internal & external clients in Adobe Flash,
Captivate, Dreamweaver, Learning Object Development, Game Builder,