Federal Resume Workshop
Monday, December 2, 2013
3:45 pm - 5:00 pm
Fox Valley Technical College - Appleton Campus
Use Entrance 17
Unlike a traditional resume, a federal resume has it own unique format and requires specific information. If you want to apply for positions within the federal government, you need to know this information.
Topics that will be covered:
- Creating a Federal Resume
- Gathering the Proper Documentation Needed to Apply for Federal Employment
- How to Find Jobs Within the Federal Government
- Deciphering a Federal Job Announcement
- And More!
This event is free to attend and open to the public.
You MUST register in order to attend
The Federal Resume Workshop can help you take advantage of many employment opportunities:
- 2.1 million non-military civilians are employed by the federal government; nearly 2% of the nation's workforce
- The average federal employee earns over $76,000 per year; nearly double what the average worker from the private sector earns annually
- Federal employment opportunities exist in a wide variety of fields,
such as accounting, administrative support, business management, IT,
health, criminal justice, manufacturing, truck driving, and more!