You can access your FVTC email via your Android device (phones and tablets) or any iOS device (iPhones and iPad). While each phone is different, the process to get your device ready is the same.
- In your Account settings, find the area to "Create a New Mail Account" or something similar.
- Select an "Exchange" or "Microsoft Exchange" type of account.
- Follow the instructions below, selecting "Student" or "Staff" depending on your account type:
|STUDENT INSTRUCTIONS ||STAFF INSTRUCTIONS |
- Email: Student email format is letters of your last name followed by
the last 4 digits of your student ID. (EX: email@example.com)
- Email: Use your staff login ID followed by "@fvtc.edu" (EX: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Domain: should be optional
- Domain: should be optional, but can use "fvtc.edu" if requested
- Username: student ID number followed by "@fvtc.edu" (EX: email@example.com)
- Username: Use your staff login ID followed by "@fvtc.edu" (EX: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: Your regular school password
- Password: Your regular staff password
- Server Name (if requested): outlook.office365.com
- Server Name (if requested): mail.fvtc.edu
|Then follow your on-screen selections to complete the installation||Then follow your on-screen selections to complete the installation|
iOS devices will require you to enter a PIN number when accessing your phone once the email account is activated on your phone. Minimum numerical characters required is four.