Reset Off Campus - NOT for Campus Workstations
The following instructions do not have hyperlinks.
Please begin your password reset with Step 1 below:
To print these instructions
- From www.fvtc.edu, click on the MyFVTC link on the left side of the page
- Click Reset Your MyFVTC Password. (screen shot below)
STEP 1 OF 4
- Select Employee as your User Type.
- Enter your Username in the text box. (this should be a version of your last name)
- Enter your Date of Birth using the appropriate drop down selections.
- Enter the CAPTCHA code (UPPER CASE FOR LETTERS, click on "New Code Please" if you cannot read the letters).
- Click Submit Answer button.
STEP 2 OF 4
- Enter your Security Answer to the Security Question that you have previously set.
- Click on the Submit Answer button.
STEP 3 OF 4
- Enter a New Password in the text box.
- Confirm New Password by re-entering the same password
PLEASE NOTE! Hover over the "I" in the circle to see minimum password requirements.
- By default the Mask Check box
is selected, which will put black circles to protect your password
characters. Un-check the box if you wish to see what you've typed.
- If you want to keep your previous Security Question, go to step 14. If you want to change your Security question, follow these steps:
- Select a Security Question from the drop box of questions.
- Enter a Security Answer for your question.
- Confirm Security Answer by re-entering the same security answer.
- Click on the Save Changes button.
STEP 4 OF 4
- When you have successfully set your password, you will get a Congratulations! confirmation page.
- An email will be set to your "Preferred email address" in our system.
, click on the print icon on your browser.