Fox Valley Technical College's partnership with ABB Robotics serves employers through state-of-the-art technology that delivers factory-based automation training and seminars in the workplace. The multiphase partnership began with installation of seven ABB robots and related software and controllers in the FVTC industrial training facility.
FVTC is one of three higher education institutions in the nation to work with ABB Robotics giving technicians easier access to comprehensive training and certification. It's a fact, the use of robotics is growing worldwide. FVTC's robotics training program has helped many local employers meet the demands of a global economy.
Automated manufacturing and robotics services are available in the following areas:
- ABB Certified Technical Training
- Automation Software, Hardware & Programming
- Industrial Devices, Sensors & Robotics
- Industrial Electronics
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- [IRC5 Programming I](http://www.abb.com/AbbUniversity/CourseInfo/COUR2009060500131705006017.aspx)
- [IRC5 Programming II](http://www.abb.com/AbbUniversity/CourseInfo/COUR2009060500131707036268.aspx)