**Principles of Inventory Management**
The goal of this course is to impart an operational knowledge and understanding of inventory management principles and techniques, roles and responsibilities, and the impact that inventory can have on a business.
- Operations management foundations
- Inventory management fundamentals
- Purpose and function of inventory
- Ordering techniques
- Replenishment policies
- Fundamentals of purchasing
- Lean inventory concept and practice
- Sourcing strategies
- Purchase order management
- Performance measurement
**Principles of Operations Planning**
This course imparts a fundamental knowledge and understanding of the basic inventory planning principles and techniques that are used at each level in the planning process, from strategic to tactical.
- Planning foundations
- Business planning
- Basics of forecasting
- Sales and operations planning
- Master scheduling
- Capacity management
- Operations systems
**Principles of Manufacturing Management**
The goal of this course is to provide an introduction to the manufacturing environment. Through discussion and interactive problem-solving, participants will gain a functional competency of production activity control and management.
- Managing the manufacturing environment
- Executing manufacturing planning and control activities
- Working with material requirements planning
- Capacity management
- Capacity requirements planning
**Principles of Managing Operations**
The goal of this course is to impart a functional knowledge and understanding of the systems, technologies, and process management tools involved in designing and operating the manufacturing and distribution environment. This course is concerned with the design of systems to produce goods and services and the operation of those systems.
- Process and project management
- Product life cycle management
- Quality management and sustainability
- Information technology support for production and distribution management
**Principles of Distribution & Logistics**
The goal of this course is to introduce the foundations of planning and control in distribution and logistics. Through discussion and problem-solving, participants will learn about the role of logistics and supply chain management. They will also participate in the use of distribution priority and capacity planning techniques.
- Basics of logistics management
- The principles and activities of warehousing
- The principles and activities of transportation
- An overview of supply chain management concept
- The principles, functions and application of distribution requirements planning