Collaboration Skills for Synergistic Results
As an organization gets more diverse, fast-paced and innovative, how teams interact to get work done is key! If the leader leverages the team members' collaboration skills, the organization's teamwork, productivity, morale and innovation can be significantly boosted! In this session, we'll explore how to implement successful communication strategies, establish expectations, foster workplace relationships and deal with non-collaborative behaviors.
- When collaboration is an effective and beneficial approach and when it isn’t
- Communicating and establishing expectations to ensure a successful collaboration
- Recognizing the inward attitudes and outward behaviors necessary to collaborate well
- Implementing communication strategies that foster collaboration and how to avoid those that hinder it
- Identifying non-collaborative behaviors and how to cope with them