Reducing Stress Using Your Myers-Briggs Personality
Explore the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and take a deeper dive to apply the concepts of personality types. The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is the most widely used business instrument for understanding personality differences. It helps the understanding of leadership styles, motivating others, team building, career choices, family dynamics and more. Learn about your personality and how to work with others, while reducing stress. Prerequisite: Knowledge of your Myers-Briggs type. To complete the MBTI assessment, please contact [email@example.com](mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- Effective problem solving
- Dealing with stress by understanding your dominant trait
- Identifying other's MBTI type
- Valuing your strengths and become aware of the strengths of various types
- Personality differences and how to use them constructively and positively
- Creating a strategy for better communication