Explore Starting A Business
The **complimentary** *Explore Starting a Business* session provides a look inside at what it takes to launch a small business. Whether you want to own a part-time, home-based, micro, small or an entrepreneurial business, this session provides you with the information to get started.
Learn about resources available and why a business plan is essential to your success. You will also get a chance to meet people like you during the networking break. You will leave this energizing, uplifting workshop knowing how the FVTC Venture Center can help you build the business of your future from idea, to launch, to sustainability.
- The three (3) critical things you must do to launch and sustain a small business
- Resources available to new and existing small business owners
- Why the planning process is essential to your success
- Successful small business owners who used E-seed™ Entrepreneurship Training to create a business plan
Benefits & Outcomes
- Meet and interact with people who are like you. They have an idea and want to start a business or they operate a business and want to learn how to operate it better
- Get a realistic perspective of how to get a solid start in business ownership
- Participate in a remarkably fun and instructive design exercise that encourages teams to experience simple but profound lessons in collaboration, innovation and creativity