FVTC Security Services is hosting a contest during the month of September to promote LiveSafe, FVTC’s new safety notification service. Download the LiveSafe app for a chance to win one of four $50 Amazon gift cards or a designated parking spot wherever you want for the 2018/2019 academic year.
FVTC students and employees who have downloaded the LiveSafe app are eligible to participate. Winners will be selected and announced on Thursday, October 4, 2018.
TO ENTER THE CONTEST, please do the following during the month of September 2018:
- Download the LiveSafe app, select “Report Tips” on the app home screen and then select “Contest.”
- Take a selfie with a security officer, a selfie with Sly Fox, or a selfie with an AED first aid device and submit. Before you press “send,” please be sure to enter a message with your name and number so we can contact you if you win! (Only one photo will be accepted per student, staff or faculty member.)
TO GET THE APP:
Download the free LiveSafe app from the Apple app store, Google Play, or download here.
What is LiveSafe? With the LiveSafe App you can:
- Receive emergency notifications
- Report tips to Security Services
- Virtually escort your co-workers in real time on a map
- Place emergency calls
- Access safety and college resources.
Please note: Effective October 1, 2018 LiveSafe will replace existing RAVE emergency notifications. Your fvtc.edu email address will be automatically uploaded into the LiveSafe database. If you would like to add a phone number for emergency text notifications, download and log in to LiveSafe and add your preferred number.
Learn more about FVTC emergency procedures >>