Pierce Manufacturing will be conducting informational sessions on their GED to Work Program for those interested in learning more.
Wednesday, December 4
Pierce Training University
2602 American Drive, Appleton
Please wear closed toe shoes for a facility tour
With the GED to Work Program, you can expect to:
- Attend class 15 hours per week January 20- April 17, 2019 at Fox Valley Technical College
- Work a minimum of 20 (up to 40) hours per week while participating in on-the-job training
- Earn $15.00/hour to start
- Receive a generous benefit package while working part-time
Upon completion of the GED/HSED:
- Gain full-time employment
- Earn $16.88/hour (plus shift differential of $.75 for 2nd and $1.00 for 3rd)
- Receive a $1,000 sign-on bonus
- Receive full-time benefit package
Call Pierce representatives at 920-832-3000 for any additional questions, or apply online at: www.piercemfg.com/careers (Job Title: GED to Work Program).