If you’ve ever thought about sharing your nursing knowledge with others, attend this event!
Preview Event: Teach CNA Classes
Wednesday, October 17
- Chilton, 1200 E. Chestnut Street, Chilton, WI 53014
- Clintonville, 525 S. Main Street, Clintonville, WI 54929
- Oshkosh Riverside, 150 N. Campbell Road, Oshkosh, WI 54902
- Waupaca, 1979 Godfrey Drive, Waupaca, WI 54981
- Wautoma, 556 S. Cambridge Street, Wautoma, WI 54982
Stop in any time from 3-8 p.m. to tour our facility, talk with current instructors and ask any questions you may have about teaching a CNA class at Fox Valley Tech. Day, evening and weekend positions are available. Typically, our instructors teach 3 to 8 hours per week; however, hours can vary depending on course schedule. Pay starts at $35.50/hour.
Must meet Wisconsin Department of Health Services requirements for a Primary Nursing Assistant Faculty-including a minimum of 2 years of RN experience, at least one of which must be working as an RN in a long term care setting or in home healthcare.
Teach close to home and earn some extra cash. For more information, view the job post or contact Barb Tuchscherer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-735-5774.