31st Annual Free Young Parent Conference
Friday, May 3
8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. (registration begins at 8 a.m.)
FVTC Appleton Campus
1825 N. Bluemound Drive, Appleton
Use Entrance 16 (north parking lot)
Come spend a whole day focused on you and your child!
- Gain valuable information about parenting and meet other young parents
- Get to know your resources
- Learn positive parenting techniques
- Free legal advice on paternity, child support and placement
- Breakfast and lunch provided
- Conference open to any parent age 24 and under
RSVP online by 4 p.m. on Thursday, May 2 >>
For More Info: Lindsay Wollerman: Parent Connection | Lwollerman@familyservicesnew.org | 920-739-4226 ext. 109
Thank you to our sponsor, the Community Foundation of the Fox Valley Region, Inc.