Lean Six Sigma Champion
Realize the business benefits of continuous improvement by deploying the Lean Six Sigma (LSS) approach across your enterprise. In this one-day workshop, you learn how to improve your organization's cost structure and market share by removing waste that exists in all work processes.
Learn which activities consume resources but add no value from a customer's point of view. Participate in exercises that help you to work more effectively, accomplish tasks more quickly, and provide more values to customers.
FVTC's team of Lean Six Sigma specialists offer a variety of customized training, consultation, self-paced and online solutions for the lean practitioner or front-line worker. Experienced and certified Lean Performance Center experts are available to present the *Lean Six Sigma Champion* training for your employees at a date, time and location convenient for you.
The target audience for this service is business leaders and individuals with an interest in LSS but who have not been formally trained as a lean facilitator or Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt.
Benefits & Outcomes
**The Lean Six Sigma Approach:**
- Utilizes DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) or PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Adjust) methodologies
- Closely understands customer needs
- Discipline use of facts, data and statistical analysis
- Diligent attention to managing, improving and reinventing business processes
**Lean Six Sigma Benefits:**
- Improved bottom-line results for business
- Uses a business management methodology and metrics, rather than "gut" feel
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Sustainable implementation of strategic business plan
- Succession planning to foster future organization leadership
- Systematic elimination of waste and poor quality issues
- Workforce empowerment