Personal & Workplace Leadership Certificate: A 4-module Series
Hours: 12.00 | Estimated Cost: $775.00
**Build** leadership capability. **Improve** personal performance. **Elevate** your leadership to the next level. Unlike a one-size-fits all leadership series, this four-part series delivers personalized learning and one-on-one coaching that focuses on key areas critical to a leader’s success and participants. Participants work with a trained coach to develop a personal action plan using 360° feedback and applied development goals. The certificate series includes 2 hours of coaching and 4 leadership development modules: ‘Building Trust in Leadership’ • ‘Developing Your Personal Leadership Style Using Myers-Briggs’ • ‘ Coaching and Feedback’ • ‘Managing the Generation Mix and Difficult Behaviors’.
* Ways to build leadership capability
* Improving personal performance
* Strategies to elevate leadership to the next level
Benefits & Outcomes
* Class size limited to ten (10) participants for accelerated, focused results
* Use 360 degree feedback and applied development goals
* Work with a trained coach to develop personal action plan
* Two hours of one-on-one personalized coaching per participant
**Module 1: [Building Trust in Leadership**](https://www.fvtc.edu/training-services/business-industry-services/seminars/service/business-management-finance/building-trust-in-leadership)
* Identify strategies to build trust in your team
* Assess your leadership and gain powerful personal insight about your growth opportunities
**Module 2: [Developing Your Personal Leadership Style Using Myers-Briggs**](https://www.fvtc.edu/training-services/business-industry-services/seminars/service/business-management-finance/developing-your-personal-leadership-style-using-myers-briggs)
* Learn 16 personality types and how to lead them
* Develop a personalized plan to become an effective leader
**Module 3: [Coaching and Feedback**](https://www.fvtc.edu/training-services/business-industry-services/seminars/service/business-management-finance/coaching-and-feedback)
* Giving negative feedback constructively
* Coaching to empower others
**Module 4: [Managing the Generation Mix and Difficult Behaviors**](https://www.fvtc.edu/training-services/business-industry-services/seminars/service/business-management-finance/dealing-with-difficult-behaviors)
* Brainstorm difficult workplace behaviors and strategies to address them
* Learn approaches for working and coaching different generations in the workplace
Instructor & Presenter Bios
**Judy Ruhl** -- Management Development Trainer
Judy is a trainer/consultant with the Management Development Department of FVTC and has a proven track record in helping leaders, regardless of industry, meet their full potential. Her experience and flexibility ensure that each participant gains specific action items to get results. Particular areas of expertise include: Leadership (especially people skills), Train-the-Trainer, Myers-Briggs, Time Management, Generational Collaboration, Team Building and Strategic Planning.
While Judy specializes in training front-line supervisors and staff, she also works with all levels of leadership in organizations. She serves a variety of industries, including service, construction, manufacturing and law enforcement. She has been a production shift supervisor, a technical representative and a research chemist.
For more information about training Judy can provide for your organization, or to schedule a speaking engagement, call (920) 735-2526 or email [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org).