OSHA Forklift & Lift Truck Training: Hands-On
Hours: 3.00 | Estimated Cost: $79.00
Hands-on instruction that is delivered at Fox Valley Technical College is a class 4, internal combustion lift truck solid tire hands-on class. There are seven different class safety performance evaluations. Once you complete this hands-on training, along with the classroom training you will receive a certificate of completion. In addition to this certification, a hands-on evaluation will need to be observed from your employer on their lifts.
- How to operate a lift truck with valuable hands-on experience and observing others
- How to complete the seven different class safety performance evaluations
Benefits & Outcomes
- Valuable hands-on experience with an instructor present
- Ability to observe others
- Great addition to your resume!