Intl Trade: Document Management
Hours: 18.00 | Estimated Cost: $219.00
Document management is a supporting function of global value chains. Documents are evidence and proof of organizations' business activities from when they are formed to when they close their doors, and sometimes beyond. In international trade, documents are critically important as proof of compliance and due dilligence. The purpose of this workshop is to examine the "who", "what", "why", "where", "when", and "how" of documents in international trade.
This workshop is part of the [International Trade Series](https://www.fvtc.edu/training-services/business-industry-services/customized-training-services/service/global-education-services/international-trade-series). Explore the workshop options to learn more about available resources for your business. Credits may be earned after completing online exams and count towards obtaining professional credentials.
- Document control, compliance and consistency
- The importance of documents in international trade
- Properly documenting business activities
Benefits & Outcomes
- Boost your bottom line and competitiveness by meeting global demands for your products and services
- Build trade readiness for today's complex, integrated world of global commerce