Implementing ISO 9001:2015 Revisions
Hours: 7.00 | Estimated Cost: $300.00
Is your company ISO 9001:2008 certified and needs to update to the ISO 9001:2015 standard?
The revision of ISO 9001:2015 has significant changes to the requirements. The new standard is completely renumbered with sections added for leadership, support, operation and planning. This new standard requires a process approach to quality and auditing, as did the 2008 revision, but now requires additional risk assessment in several areas.
In this seminar, participants gain experience by applying new principles using group exercises and demonstrate effective risk assessment techniques.
- Practical techniques for risk assessment
- Developing processes required by the new revision of ISO 9001
- Updating documentation and procedures
- Interpreting the new ISO standard
- New approaches to documentation and organizational knowledge
Benefits & Outcomes
- Ensure your organization's quality management system adapts to the new requirements efficiently and effectively
- Ensure employees have quality management responsibilities and awareness
- Respond to new requirements in a way which advances the organization's product quality