E-seed: Entrepreneurship Training
Hours: 36.00 | Estimated Cost: $850.00
Thinking of starting a business? Need help? E-seed™ assists start-up, early-stage entrepreneurs and experienced small business owners in developing management and planning tools for their businesses. Participants develop a business plan through completion of weekly activities and business planning templates. Experts from the small business and entrepreneurial community provide insight into legal, management, marketing, technology, accounting and financing aspects of operating a successful small business.
- Small business ownership—Is it right for you?
- Identifying and analyzing your industry, competition and market
- Legal issues facing business owners
- Bookkeeping and accounting systems
- Networking with other peers, small business owners, entrepreneurs and business leaders
Benefits & Outcomes
- Develop a business plan to guide the launch of your new business
- Cultivate and grow your customer and resource networks
- Receive one-on-one support and coaching inside and outside of each session
- Gain insight from guest expert speakers