Fox Valley Technical College Foundation
BMO Harris Bank, N.A. | Appleton
Travis is the Vice President | Senior Commercial Relationship Manager | Regional Business Sales Manager at BMO Harris Bank. He is responsible for oversight of the relationship managers across Northeast Wisconsin with emphasis on the Fox Cities. He has extensive background as a strategic Business Banking executive, particularly in areas of new business and talent development.
Travis graduated from UW–Oshkosh in 1996 with a Bachelors in Business Administration, Major in Marketing/Economics. He successfully completed the Wisconsin Banker’s Association’s Commercial Lending School in June 2000.
Travis is active in the community serving on the following local boards:
- YMCA Fox Cities – Heritage Club Board Member (2004 – Present)
- YMCA of the Fox Cities – Board of Directors (2003 – Present)
- Fox Cities Chamber – Board of Directors (2014 – Present)
- Fox Valley Technical College Foundation, Inc. – Board of Directors (2015 – Present)
- St. Peter and Paul of Hortonville – Active Member (2006 – Present)
Travis is a proud father of 4 children.