APICS Certified in Logistics, Transportation & Distribution (CLTD)
The *APICS Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution* (CLTD) certification provides you with the information you need to meet today's supply chain logistics challenges.
Created by [APICS](http://www.apics.org/) with a team of subject matter experts, the CLTD designation covers a comprehensive body of knowledge that sets the global standard for best practices in logistics, transportation and distribution.
FVTC offers the [APICS CLTD](www.fvtc.edu/sc) in an online, instructor-supported format. Interactive learning community - learn and interact with supply chain peers. Participants are assigned to an APICS certified instructor who supports their learning activities during the course.
The CLTD program consists of eight modules including:
- Module 1: Logistics and Supply Chain Overview
- Module 2: Capacity Planning & Demand Management
- Module 3: Order Management
- Module 4: Inventory & Warehouse Management
- Module 5: Transportation
- Module 6: Global Logistics Considerations
- Module 7: Logistics Network Design
- Module 8: Reverse Logistics & Sustainability