All incident, injuries, illnesses and near misses should be investigated to determine the cause for appropriate corrective actions to be taken. This training workshop teaches participants how to promptly conduct thorough investigations and identify the root causes of the event.
You will learn about:
* Basic terminology and definitions of incident investigation
* Factors contributing to workplace incidents and "near misses"
* Who should perform incident investigations
* What incidents should be investigated
* Purpose of incident investigation
* Best practices for conducting an investigation
* Incident reporting
* How to draft preliminary and final reports
* Common misconceptions and mistakes