Training focuses on creating a harassment-free work environment and is customizable for supervising managers or the general workforce. Training emphasizes recognizing and addressing disrespectful behaviors while fostering a culture of personal safety. Trainees will learn the importance of communicating with civility, tolerance and mutual respect. Multiple forms of harassment will be referenced including sexual harassment.
- Self-assessment of best practices regarding workplace relationships;
- Why supervisors often seek to create workplace friendships;
- The distinction between friend and a direct report;
- Case study analysis: the friend for a manager/supervisor;
- Identifying situations where employees overstep boundaries;
- Planning & delivering performance feedback.
The awareness-level training identifies different types of sexual harassment and the effects sexual harassment has on the individual and the workplace. You will how to prevent and/or eliminate workplace harassment. Training is customized to an organization's needs with a focus on:
- Assisting managers in understanding state and federal laws governing workplace harassment
- Describing individual and institutional liabilities
- Outlining steps for investigating and handling complaints