Team Strengths to Increase Engagement & Profitability
**Use Gallup's CliftonStrengthsFinder® to Increase Engagement and Profitability**
A Gallup study found that only 4 in 10 employees have the opportunity to do what they do best every day. What if you could move that to 8 in 10 at your company? Organizations that use CliftonStrengths see results to include, up to:
- 23% increase in employee engagement
- 29% higher profit
- 72% lower attrition in high-turnover organizations
Knowing your team's strengths is important now more than ever.
Leaders in a strengths-based organization are able to best manage their employees in times of uncertainly including managing employees remotely. An understanding of your team members talents helps remote workers be more successful, provides greater work enjoyment and confidence that they can contribute to a successful organization.
Whether your team continues to work remotely or working onsite, knowing your employees talents and helping them to harness those strengths will result in a high-performing organization. A Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach is available to work with you on all/any of the following levels:
- Level 1: Meeting with the leader to understand goals of the organization
- Level 2: Employees take CliftonStrengths Assessment
- Level 3: Employees are coached 1:1 or as a group to understand how each person can invest in their individual strengths to achieve personal success
- Level 4: Interactive team session to understand each other's strengths and each person's unique contributions to the success of the team
- Level 5: Interactive team session to understand and maximize the collective power of the team to achieve organizational goals
Request information on how the CliftonStrengths can be customized to meet the needs of your employees, teams and organization.