5S/6S in the Workplace
Learn the concepts of **Sort, Set in Order, Scrub, Standardize**, and **Sustain** with a focus on **Safety**. Gain an understanding of how 5S and 6S principles can improve effectiveness through simple organizational strategies. The accelerated course reinforces concepts with hands-on application customized to your specific workplace.
Typical topics covered include:
- 5S/6S Overview
- Role in Visual Management
- Simulation Activity for 5S/6S
- Evaluation of Current State
- Role of Red Tagging
- Applied 6S Sort Activity
- Data Collection Estimates & Validation Plan
- Creating a Future State Design
- Applied 'Set in Order' and 'Scrub' Activity
- Data Collection for Standardization Plan
- Creating a Sustainment Plan
FVTC's team of Lean Six Sigma specialists offer a variety of customized training, consultation, self-paced and online solutions for the lean practitioner or front-line worker. Experienced and certified Lean Performance Center experts are available to present the *5S and 6S in the Workplace* training for your employees at a date, time and location convenient for you.
Instructor & Presenter Bios