Flexographic Trials & Testing
If you're judged by the company you keep, we're proud that companies like 3M and DuPont trust Fox Valley Technical College for their product testing and print trials.
Place your trust in our expert staff to conduct efficient, confidential and cost-effective product testing and hands-on flexographic print trials. We offer narrow web, wide web and corrugated flexo printing and finishing equipment to meet the needs of the package and label industry. Our team members have more than 50 years of combined experience at leading printing companies and will partner with you for proprietary product testing.
* Our technology allows companies to run a range of tests on inks, substrate, boards, coatings - *all executed in a closed, proprietary environment*.
* Our testing experience covers inks, coatings, marking tapes, label configurations and the various substrates: paper, pressure-sensitive, poly, non-woven, paperboard and corrugated.
* All product tests are highly customized and specific.
* We offer experienced operators who perform tests quickly, accurately and with high quality. We strive for consistent, replicated results utilizing secure testing protocol.
Visit the Printing Technologies Education and Research Center at the D. J. Bordini Business & Industry Center located on the Fox Valley Technical College campus in Appleton, Wisconsin. The Center has millions of dollars of printing technology all housed under one roof and is located in the heart of Wisconsin's paper/printing industry. Trials, testing and training are available in three printing technologies.
**FLEXO - CORRUGATED**
* **Workhorse Industries Corrugated Press/Die Cutter** with 66" x 80" drum, chambered doctor blades, with 3-color, in-line rotary die cutter, and two infrared dryers
**FLEXO - NARROW WEB**
* **Mark Andy 2200 6-color, 7-inch Narrow Web Press** with forced air drying and UV capabilities
* **Mark Andy P3 6-color, 10-inch Narrow Web Press** with quick change/release decks, substrate caliper ranges of 2-14 pts, and variable repeats on the machine at 5.5" to 26"
**FLEXO - WIDE WEB**
* **PCMC AVANTI 8-color, 50-inch Wide Web Press** with central impression, gearless electronic, prints 1,000 fpm on tissue to board stock, extreme drying technology, multiple anilox rolls and print repeats