Developing Your Personal Leadership Style Using Myers-Briggs
Hours: 4.00 | Estimated Cost: $205.00
Improve your leadership effectiveness by understanding yourself and the impact of your leadership style. Using the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), this seminar helps assess your personal style and strategies to more effectively lead and motivate others.
This is part of the [Personal and Workplace Leadership Certificate: A 4-module Series](http://www.fvtc.edu/training-services/business-industry-services/seminars/service/business-management-finance/personal-workplace-leadership-certificate-a-4-module-series-1).
* Identifying your personality style and the gifts of each type
* Recognizing your strengths and potential struggles as a leader
* How to motivate and lead different types
* Develop a personalized plan to use the Myers-Briggs to become a more effective leader
Benefits & Outcomes
* Improve your effectiveness by understanding your leadership style
* Assess new strategies to effectively lead and motivate others