Handling Difficult Behavior in the Workplace
’My job would be great if it weren't for the people stuff!’ Leaders get things done through people and, yet, some of the difficult behaviors are the biggest obstacles to results. We'll brainstorm the difficult behaviors you are facing, from employees, clients or bosses, and identify strategies to cure or cope with the behavior so you can get on with getting your job done.
- Different types of difficult behaviors
- Reasons why people behave with difficultly
- Strategies you can use to cope or cure the behavior
Benefits & Outcomes
- Identify strategies to cure or cope with difficult behaviors to achieve your goals
- Identify strategies for coaching different generations for effective results