Moving Beyond DISC - Understanding your Motivators
An increased understanding of an individual's talents can help attain a greater knowledge of oneself as well as others. The ability to interact effectively with people may be the difference between success and failure in work and personal life. Effective interaction starts with an accurate perception of oneself. The DISC Behaviors assessment provides a great overview of the “how” we behave.
When you add Motivators to the mix, we begin to understand the why of behind an individual’s actions. With multiple generations challenging our workplace continuity, it is helpful to have a good understanding of how teams can work together successfully.
- Learn the How and Why that drive your communication and behavior styles
- Understand how and why people behave differently
- Improve communication and personal understanding that drive effective teams
Benefits & Outcomes
- Improved team productivity
- Enhanced team engagement
- Increased job satisfaction