First Time Supervisor
Are you a new supervisor? Want to avoid common pitfalls of most new frontline leaders? Looking to build your confidence and be effective? If so, this interactive seminar is for you.
You will learn key responsibilities and skills needed for today's frontline leaders. Also, learn about the common pitfalls of new leaders, how to delegate effectively and how to set clear goals for yourself and others.
- Key responsibilities and skills needed for today’s front-line leader
- Common pitfalls of new leaders
- How to delegate effectively
- Setting clear goals for yourself and others
Benefits & Outcomes
- Learn how to be an effective leader while building your confidence
- Improve the overall quality of the workplace