Hours: 7.00 | Estimated Cost: $300.00
This seminar guides you through the entire project management cycle. This includes planning, scheduling and controlling a major project using tools to involve your team in the project. By providing tools for completing projects on time and on budget, ‘Project Management’ helps you better utilize human resources, equipment and materials available. These project management tools help gain up-front commitment to project priorities and schedules and helps keep track of those commitments.
- Developing a project mission and objectives
- Project management tools such as SWOT analysis, risk analysis, Gantt charts, progress review meetings, critical path method
- Obtaining cooperation and commitment for the project
Benefits & Outcomes
- Complete projects on-time and on-budget with helpful project management tools
- Gain commitment to project priorities and keep track of those commitments