Active Listening and Assertive Speaking
Hours: 3.00 | Estimated Cost: $159.00
In this seminar, you will gain a thorough understanding of the benefits and methods you can use to speak more assertively-to communicate your ideas in a positive, respectful way. You’ll also explore what it means to truly, deeply listen and what happens in the listening process. Gain valuable insight into how well you listen, and understand some of the non-listening behaviors that we all have learned over time, and often substitute for actual, deep listening. Speak more confidently and understand how to deal with others who engage in aggressive, passive and passive-aggressive communication that often can create barriers to effective communication in the workplace.
Please note: If you have attended *Improve Interpersonal Communication*, this seminar covers very similar content and may overlap information.
- Assertive speaking skills
- Listening techniques to achieve your goals
- Effectively communicate with co-workers
Benefits & Outcomes
- Increase productivity, integrity and responsibility
- Improvement in employee morale
- Enhance credibility with customers