Marketing Made Lean
Hours: 12.00 | Estimated Cost: $199.00
Marketing Made Lean is a four-part, 12-hour marketing series for marketing professionals and small businesses.
It will enable you to solidify your value proposition and align products/services with your customer’s needs; identify current and potential customer segments; maximize your marketing resources while driving sales and profits; explore and develop your marketing channels; create customer service strategies. The Marketing Made Lean series will incorporate tools from other disciplines including Lean Manufacturing, and design tools like the business model canvas.
Request a complimentary consultation to learn more about this offering: [www.fvtc.edu/LeanMarketing](http://www.fvtc.edu/apps/EventForms/Public/EventRegistration.aspx?FormID=604).
- Defining your business purpose
- Connecting with your vision
- Positioning and developing marketing channels
- Customer relationship strategies
- Marketing ROI, strategic planning and implementation
Benefits & Outcomes
- Increase customers, sales and profits
- Increase brand awareness
- Build on the 4Ps of marketing and 4Cs entrepreneurial marketing
- Drive referrals