BICSI Installer 2, Copper (IN225)
Hours: 40.00 | Estimated Cost: $1,850.00
The BICSI Installer 2, Copper (IN225) course begins with an overview of copper transmission principles, professionalism, life safety and general industry best practices, as related to copper. A significant amount of course time will then be spent on BICSI best practices for the installation, termination, testing and retrofitting of copper cable. Pathways and spaces; grounding, bonding and protection; and firestopping are also covered in the IN225 course. Participants must have one (1) year of current and verifiable installation experience before enrolling in the IN225 course.
*Note:* This course is recognized by the State of Wisconsin and earns 32 CEU's for Wisconsin Licensed Electricians.
- Copper transmission principles
- Life safety and general industry best practices related to copper
- Installation, termination, testing and retrofitting of copper cable
- Grounding, bonding and lightning protection
- Firestopping, pathways and spaces
Benefits & Outcomes
- Provides installers with the background, knowledge and basic skills needed to function effectively on the job
- Prepares learners for the BICSI Installer 2, Copper (IN225) Exam
Sponsors & Partners