Intl Trade: International Procurement
Hours: 18.00 | Estimated Cost: $219.00
Procurement is the means by which organizations move into international trade by creating or entering into global value chain as buyers or suppliers. As part of global value chain and global supply chain management, procurement is an essential supporting activity for all aspects of organizations. This workshop explores the role of procurement in the following areas: leveraging global market conditions to maximize cost savings, creating a competitive advantage and identifying potential risks.
This workshop is part of the [International Trade Series](https://www.fvtc.edu/training-services/business-industry-services/customized-training-services/service/global-education-services/international-trade-series). Explore the workshop options to learn more about available resources for your business. Credits may be earned after completing online exams and count towards obtaining professional credentials.
- Creating and entering into global value chain as buyers or suppliers
- Leveraging global market conditions to maximize cost savings
- Creating a competitive advantage using procurement
Benefits & Outcomes
- Boost your bottom line and competitiveness by meeting global demands for your products and services
- Build trade readiness for today's complex, integrated world of global commerce