Intl Trade: Law and Ethics
Hours: 18.00 | Estimated Cost: $219.00
The foundational information provided in this workshop will enable practitioners to recognize corporate policy and legal hurdles and when to take immediate action; including recognizing when legal counsel is required. This workshop also presents practical and relevant information for organizations to build and operate international trade business in an ethical and socially responsible manner.
This workshop is part of the [International Trade Series](https://www.fvtc.edu/training-services/business-industry-services/customized-training-services/service/global-education-services/international-trade-series). Explore the workshop options to learn more about available resources for your business. Credits may be earned after completing online exams and count towards obtaining professional credentials.
- Requirements for international trade
- Operating international trade ethically and responsibly
- Corporate policy and legal hurdles
Benefits & Outcomes
- Boost your bottom line and competitiveness by meeting global demands for your products and services
- Build trade readiness for today's complex, integrated world of global commerce