Six Sigma Green Belt Training
Hours: 72.00 | Estimated Cost: $2,500.00
The Six Sigma Green Belt course explores the DMAIC methodology in depth and introduces the statistical tools utilized in improvement activities. Green Belt training provides participants with the project management skills and tools to be an effective facilitator leading a Green Belt project. Learn to utilize DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control)—a disciplined, data-driven methodology for eliminating defects in any process.
Each session focuses on Six Sigma tools to implement projects, conduct data and statistical analysis and reinvent business processes. Implementation of a documented workplace improvement project report puts the tools into practice. Average projects can save a company $5,000-$50,000 annually. Completion of this course will prepare participants to continue on to Black Belt Certification training and project work.
Additional Event Details: Participants must supply their own laptop computer with Minitab 17® software installed. Software purchase options will be reviewed on Day 1.
- How the DMAIC methodology supports Continuous Improvement
- Developing strong problem statements to drive improvement
- Identifying measures of success to assist with control plans
- Utilizing key tools for identifying process variation
Benefits & Outcomes
- Improve performance and profitability by minimizing process variation
- Strengthen facilitation skills to support Six Sigma improvement activities
- Increased customer satisfaction through an understanding of Voice of Customer
- Implementation of a documented workplace improvement project can save a company $5,000-$50,000 annually
- Preparation for Black Belt Certification training
- Session One: DMAIC Overview & Define
- Session Two: Measure
- Session Three: Measure & Analyze
- Session Four: Analyze
- Session Five: Improve
- Session Six: Control Plan Development
- Session Seven: Project Reports