Six Sigma White Belt Training
Hours: 8.00 | Estimated Cost: $199.00
The Six Sigma White Belt workshop is designed to provide participants with the fundamental concepts behind Six Sigma as a Continuous Improvement strategy. Key concepts include process improvement, the impact of variability, process performance, and the specific roles that different team members play. We will review the DMAIC processes including how to define, measure, analyze, improve, and control with a primary emphasis on Define. Participants lend support to process improvement projects as either a Project Leader or as a Team Member.
Six Sigma White Belt is considered a prerequisite to Yellow Belt and Green Belt training. This is an excellent workshop for all employees in a company pursuing Six Sigma as an improvement strategy and provides foundational concepts to understand the company's improvement methodology.
- DMAIC methodology
- The roles of various team members in a Six Sigma project
- Managing and improving processes using the Six Sigma methodology
- Applying methodology to workplace processes
Benefits & Outcomes
- Improve performance and profitability by increasing process efficiency and eliminating waste
- Improve an individual's value within an organization
- Increase customer satisfaction by eliminating waste and poor quality issues