E-Seed Express: Agriculture Entrepreneurship Training Series
Hours: 30.00 | Estimated Cost: $299.00
Thinking of starting a business? Need help? E-seed™ Express assists start-up, early-stage entrepreneurs and experienced small business owners in developing management and planning tools for their businesses. Participants develop a business plan through completion of weekly activities and business planning templates. Experts from the small business and entrepreneurial community provide insight into legal, management, marketing, technology, accounting and financing aspects of operating a successful small business.
- Gain access to a powerful network and insight from expert entrepreneurs and internationally recognized leader in entrepreneurial education
- Identify & analyze the agriculture industry, competition, market and financial opportunity
- Understand and develop a mission statement, goals and objectives
- Develop an agricultural business plan to guide the launch of your new business
- Understand the business planning process and the concept of managing human resources
- Examine promotional tools and select the most effective mix for your business
- Learn about financing available including: SBA loan guarantees, working with banks and credit unions and alternative financing, micro-credit, etc.
Benefits & Outcomes
- Develop a business plan to guide the launch of your new business
- Cultivate and grow your customer and resource networks
- Receive one-on-one support & coaching inside and outside of each session
- Gain insight from guest expert speakers
- All materials for E-seed including text, templates & digital resources