Affinity Medical Group Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine 5K walk/runSaturday, September 21, 2013
Riverside Park, Neenah
Did you know that over the past 6 years the Community First Fox Cities Marathon has donated $45,000 back to FVTC to support student scholarships?
Join the team that supports FVTC! While the 5K and expo will not be held at FVTC due to construction this year, we still want to show our support for the event and promote healthy activities for our employees, students, families & friends. ALL ARE WELCOME!
Run, jog or walk the exciting 3.1 mile course, starting and finishing at Riverside Park in Neenah. Not only does the course feature flat terrain and residential neighborhoods, the final mile is along beautiful Lake Winnebago. Finishing at the same location as the Sunday Marathon & Half Marathon participants, you'll experience an energy and excitement unmatched at any other 5K event!
All participants will receive a custom-printed short-sleeve technical shirt, finisher medal, and post-race refreshments.
- FVTC 5K team shirts will have an FVTC logo, compliments of Community Relations (if you are registered on the team by September 1, 2013)
- $5 from each 5K entry goes to the St. Elizabeth Hospital Heart Fund
$20 – till July 31
$25 – Aug 1 till Race Day
To REGISTER & join the FVTC Business Challenge Team:
1. Visit the official event website: http://www.foxcitiesmarathon.org/ and register before September 1, 2013 (Registrations made after 9/1/13 will not receive a logo on their shirt due to printing deadlines)
2. Select/List “Fox Valley Technical College” as your team name. Remind students, family & friends to do so as well if they want to be on the team!
3. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your event registration. You may also simply forward your on-line registration or stop by the Foundation/Community Relations office on the Appleton campus(A102) as well.
4. Invite co-workers, family & friends to join you! All are welcome on the FVTC team – the bigger the better!
Once you have registered, be sure to check out all of the training support options on the official event web page and on the event’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/foxcitiesmarathon?ref=mf
Doing another event and not the 5K?
If you are participating in the half marathon, full marathon or relay event you may still join the FVTC Business Challenge Team - simply put "Fox Valley Technical College" as your team name when you register or send an email to the event to list you on the team if you've already registered. Since t-shirts are for the 5K event and worn the day of the event, we will provide those to 5K participants only. Marathon event shirts are given at the finish line, so they will not include the FVTC logo.