Program Code: 20-104-6
For people who want to build a knowledge base for and gain exposure to the contact center environment.
- Develop the necessary skills, attitudes and work ethic to be successful in your chosen area of concentration.
- Receive a comprehensive introduction to many of the contact center work areas and the various career paths available.
- Learn the various computer and equipment applications available; customer service skills needed to perform the job; the call process; and the tools needed to operate in a high-paced, structured environment.
- Consists of nine courses for a total of twelve credits of study.
Other Marketing, Sales & Service certificates:
- Commercial Design
- Exploring Marketing & Sales Careers
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Selling Techniques, Advanced
- Selling Techniques, Introductory
- Web Marketing
To begin, contact:
Fox Valley Technical College
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277