Exploring Business, Management & Finance Careers
Program Code: 20-105-1
For people who want to pursue a career in business, management or finance, but aren't sure which FVTC program best fits their interests, personality and abilities.
- Learn more about job opportunities and pay and benefits of jobs in these fields, as well as the education needed and the next steps to get into the program of your choice.
- Take some classes online or independently.
- Apply all credit to Accounting, Administrative Professional, Banking and Financial Services, Business Management, Human Resources, or Management Development programs.
Other Business, Management & Finance-related certificates:
- Business Fundamentals 1
- Business Fundamentals 2
- Entrepreneurs Starting an Online Business
- Entrepreneurs' Start-up Venture
- Entrepreneurship, Business Owners'
- Event Planning
- Organizational Leadership, Advanced
- Organizational Leadership, Basic
- Writing for the Web
- Writing, Proposal & Grant
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277