Program Code: 20-109-3
For anyone who wants to develop a basic skill set related to event planning to be more employable or more effective in their current role.
- Learn how to plan, promote and conduct effective events.
- Learn how to manage financials, address security issues and other risk factors.
- Practice business communication techniques.
- Learn catering techniques and how to apply customer service techniques in hospitality environments.
- Flexible delivery options.
- Current Hotel & Restaurant Management students, Administrative Professional students, and Office Assistant students, as well as the general public should consider enrolling in this certificate.
Other Business, Management & Finance-related certificates:
- Business Fundamentals 1
- Business Fundamentals 2
- Entrepreneurs Starting an Online Business
- Entrepreneurs' Start-up Venture
- Entrepreneurship, Business Owners'
- Exploring Business, Management & Finance Careers
- Organizational Leadership, Advanced
- Organizational Leadership, Basic
- Writing for the Web
- Writing, Proposal & Grant
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277