Organizational Leadership, Advanced
Program Code: 20-196-2
For those already in leadership positions who would like to increase their leadership effectiveness as well as those who want to move into leadership positions.
- Learn the leadership skills necessary to be a manager in today's organizations.
- Complete fundamental core courses from the Management Development (Supervisory Management) associate degree program.
- Classes offered both days and evenings.
- Many of the courses are available online.
Prerequisite: Completion of Basic Organizational Leadership Certificate (15 Credits)
Other Business, Management & Finance-related certificates:
- Business Fundamentals 1
- Business Fundamentals 2
- Entrepreneurs Starting an Online Business
- Entrepreneurs' Start-up Venture
- Entrepreneurship, Business Owners'
- Event Planning
- Exploring Business, Management & Finance Careers
- Organizational Leadership, Basic
- Writing for the Web
- Writing, Proposal & Grant
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277