Construction Project Supervision
Program Code: 20-455-1
Not Financial Aid Eligible
Note: Not available for online application. Construction Management Instructor consent required. Please call Anna Sherman at (920) 236-6119 for more information.
For experienced construction supervisors and program students knowledgeable in commercial construction seeking advanced skills in construction project management.
- Master skills in project management, estimating, scheduling, safety, finance, and contract law.
- Transfer all 15 credits into the Construction Management Technology AAS program.
Other Construction-related certificates:
- Electrical Code, National
- Energy Auditor (Residential)
- Photovoltaic Installation Technician
To begin, contact:
3601 Oregon Street
Oshkosh, WI 54903