Golf Course Turf & Equipment Technician
Program Code: 20-461-3
Designed to provide entry-level training for the golf course industry as a turf & equipment specialist. Training will emphasize practical technical skills to care for turf and maintain equipment used in the golf course industry.
- Provides training for individuals interested in employment at golf courses as superintendents, grounds keepers and mechanics.
- Learn how to install, maintain and care for greens, fairways, tee boxes and sand traps.
- Learn how to maintain and repair specialized equipment used on the golf course grounds.
- All credits are either a part of the Horticulture or Outdoor Power Equipment programs.
Other Agriculture, Horticulture & Natural Resources certificates:
- Crop Application Specialist
- Exploring Agriculture, Horticulture & Natural Resources
- Greenhouse Grower/Plant Propagation Technician
- Landscape Construction Technician
- Landscape Maintenance Technician
- Landscape Series, Home Owners
- Natural Food Production Technician
- Power Sports Technology
- Urban Forestry Technician
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277