Laboratory Science - Paper and Packaging
Program Code: 20-506-4
Not Financial Aid Eligible
For adults who are re-entering the workforce or changing careers, or for
anyone with an interest in paper and packaging science who is undecided about a
- Learn basic hands-on laboratory skills necessary for working in an
industrial paper and packaging laboratory
- Classes offered both days and evenings
- Many of the courses are available in hybrid or online format.
- All of the courses in this certificate may be applied to the Laboratory
Assistant Technical Diploma or Laboratory Science Technician Associate Degree.
- The Laboratory Science Introductory certificate must be completed prior to
this certificate to provide the necessary prerequisite courses.
Other Laboratory Science Certificates:
- Laboratory Science Introductory
- Laboratory Science Food
- Laboratory Science Environmental
To begin, contact:
Laboratory Science Technician Program Coordinator
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
Appleton, WI 54912-2277