Automotive Service Management
Program Code: 20-602-2
For individuals who want to prepare for the opportunities available as customer relations specialists, service consultants, or service managers in automotive repair facilities.
- Courses in Automotive Service Consulting, and Automotive Service Management integrated with communications and psychology create a unique learning experience which will help the student develop the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to succeed in a service-oriented environment.
- Classes offered evenings.
- Ideal for nontraditional students and current students looking for an added concentration to their degree or program.
- Beneficial to anyone interested in working directly with customers in the automotive field.
- Earn as a stand-alone learning experience or piggyback onto the existing Automotive Maintenance Technician, Automotive Technician, or Automotive Technology programs.
Other Transportation-related certificates:
- CDL Straight Truck
- Diesel Advanced Technician
- Diesel/Caterpillar Construction Equipment Technician
- Diesel/Caterpillar Electric Power & Marine Engine Technician
- Diesel/Caterpillar Engine Technician
- Diesel/Caterpillar Rental Store Equipment Technician
- Electrical Power Generator Service Technician
- Exploring Automotive Careers
For more information, call Andrew Rinke at (920) 831-4385 or Ken Kempfer at (920) 735-5779.