Program Code: 20-605-4
For students and graduates of electronics or electrical engineering technology degree programs or individuals with a strong electronics background.
- Gain advanced technical knowledge in the biomedical electronics area to prepare for a career in this high-demand career path.
- Learn to advise and assist hospital staff with safe operation of technical equipment and repair devices.
- Prepare to continue in a +2 Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Engineering Technology.
- Theory courses available online.
Other Engineering & Electronic-related Technologies certificates:
- Automation and Maintenance, Advanced
- Broadband Cable Installer
- Building Protection Specialist
- CAD Management
- Computer Rendering and Animation
- ControlLogix PLCs
- Dept. of Transportation Compliance Specialist
- Electronic Communication and Data Cabling
- Electronics Principles
- Electronics, Practical Fundamental
- Energy & Environmental Management
- Energy Management & Control for Buildings
- Engineering, Industrial/Manufacturing
- Environmental Compliance Specialist
- Industrial Equipment Fundamentals
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Intelligent Interface Design & SCADA
- Motors and Variable Speed Drives
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Renewable Energy Engineering Technology
- Telecommunications Field Service
- Telecommunications, Advanced
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277