Telecommunications Field Service
Program Code: 20-663-4
For people who want to gain the knowledge and skills necessary to become a Telecommunications Field Service Technician.
- Learn how to install and troubleshoot telecommunication services provided to customers by the cable and telephone industry as well as wireless telecommunication providers. Such services include cable and high definition television, internet access, and telephone services provided to the home consumer.
- Train on electronic circuits and systems.
- Learn and practice installation techniques.
- Learn to use a variety of tools of the telecommunications field.
Other Engineering & Electronic-related Technologies certificates:
- Automation and Maintenance, Advanced
- Broadband Cable Installer
- Building Protection Specialist
- CAD Management
- Computer Rendering and Animation
- ControlLogix PLCs
- Dept. of Transportation Compliance Specialist
- Electronic Communication and Data Cabling
- Electronics Principles
- Electronics, Biomedical
- Electronics, Practical Fundamental
- Energy & Environmental Management
- Energy Management & Control for Buildings
- Engineering, Industrial/Manufacturing
- Environmental Compliance Specialist
- Industrial Equipment Fundamentals
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Intelligent Interface Design & SCADA
- Motors and Variable Speed Drives
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Renewable Energy Engineering Technology
- Telecommunications, Advanced
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277